Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Open Pathshala.
Please read the following terms of service carefully. By registering for, accessing, browsing, or using the website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accept the following terms:
· In order to access entire course(s) offered at Open Pathshala, you must subscribe for the course(s) and make necessary course(s) payments. Also, you may be liable for the losses incurred by Open Pathshala or others due to any unauthorized use of your Website account.
· Email Newsletter: Open Pathshala may send you email newsletter once you register an account on the website or submit your email ID to us via any forms on and off the website. Though there is an option, at the end of emails, to opt out of these newsletters in case you do not want to receive the email newsletter.
· The Educational Content (chiefly in the form of educational videos) is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. Without limiting the foregoing, the Educational Content may not be used, distributed or otherwise exploited for commercial advantage or private monetary compensation. The following are types of uses that Open Pathshala expressly defines as falling outside of the definition of "non-commercial":
Ø the sale or rental of (i) any part of the Educational Content, (ii) any derivative works based at least in part on the Educational Content, or (iii) any collective work that includes any part of the Educational Content; and
Ø the providing training, support, or editorial services that use or reference the Educational Content in exchange for a fee
· Prohibited conduct. By using the website you agree not to:
Ø use the Website for any purposes other than to disseminate or receive original or appropriately licensed content and/or to access the Website as such services are offered by Open Pathshala;
Ø rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the subscription granted herein or any materials
Ø post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous, or inaccurate User Content or other content;
Ø post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
Ø delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notices on the Website, Educational Content, or User Content;
Ø defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud Users of the Website, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Users or third parties without their consent;
Ø remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, Educational Content, Licensed or User Content, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Website, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website, Educational Content, or User Content
· Fees and Payments:
Ø Fees. Open Pathshala charges fees for complete access to and use of courses offered by the website, or certain features thereof. You agree to pay all Fees and charges specified for such features.
Ø Payment Methods. Open Pathshala will charge the Fee if any, and other additional fees via Internet banking, Debit/credit card, Paypal, Cheque, DD or Cash payment or NEFT transfer.
Ø Changes in Price; No Refunds. Open Pathshala may at any time, change the price of the courses on Website or any features thereof, institute new charges or fees, or charge a fee for the Website or any part thereof where a fee was not previously charged. All Fees relating to the Website, including any Fees charged for access to the Website, are final and non-refundable.
Ø Follow-up calls. We reserve right to contact you via e-mail, text message, WhatsApp or phone call once you send us a registration request.
· Live Class:
Ø Advanced payment of class fees is necessary to take the class. A registered student must pay the class fee before the classes begin.
Ø The class payment must be done thorugh valid Open Pathshala channels mentioned in Fees and Paymanets section above.
Ø Open Pathshala acts as a safety channel for payment for students and tutors. A student will always get to attend the number of classes he/she has enrolled for.
Ø If any Live Class student tries to bypass the system and tries to schedule the classes outside Open Pathshala environment and payment channels without the knowledge of Open Pathshala team then we reserve the right of blacklisting the student from all further Live Class sessions.
· Open Pathshala reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time. Please check the Terms and any Guidelines periodically for changes. For any material changes to the Terms, Open Pathshala will make reasonable effort to provide notice to you of such amended Terms, such as by an email notification to the address associated with your account or by SMS notification to a cellular number associated with your account or by posting a notice on the Website.